Nooksack Tribal Council
The Tribe’s governing body consists of eight elected officials: One Chairman, one Vice-Chairman, one Treasurer, one Secretary and four Councilmembers. Each official is elected by all eligible voters (18 or older) of the Nooksack Tribe.
The current Nooksack Tribal Council consists of:
– Chairman Bob Kelly
– Vice-Chairman Rick D. George
– Treasurer Agripina Smith
– Secretary Nadene Rapada
– Councilmember Bob Solomon
– Councilmember David Williams
– Councilmember Katherine Canete
– Councilmember Carmen Tageant
For more information about the Tribal Council, visit the Tribal Council office at 4979 Mount Baker Highway Suite F, Deming, WA 98244, call (360) 592-5164 or fax (360) 592-4506.